Twilight of the Soul
These are some of the things added from the Errata in one place. Anything that affects character creation (such as adding Unarmed Warrior to the starting talents), have been added to your character already.
- My Rule: You get one free reload with any weapon you requisition. Unlimited reloads are only for standard issue (and signature wargear) items. If you get a flamer, you only get 1 extra fuel tank. You can requisition more, but must pay costs for it.
Chapter 2: Specialties
General Space Marine Advancements
- Pilot (Personal): 100xp added to Rank 1. (This is the only 100xp item available to everyone).
- Two-Weapon Wielder (Ballistic): 800xp added to Rank 7.
- Two-weapon Wielder (Melee): 800xp added to Rank 7.
Space Wolves Chapter Advances
- Flesh Render: 500xp
- Hardy Talent should only cost 100xp.
Devastator Marine Advances
- Rapid Reload under Rank 4 should only be 200xp.
- Rapid Reaction under Rank 6 should only be 200xp.
- Replace Warp Conduit talent at Rank 3 with Strong Minded for 800xp.
- Replace Strong Minded talent at Rank 4 with Warp Conduit for 1000xp.
Chapter 3: Skills
- Medicae: Once First Aid is used to tread any number of wounds, any that are not restored are marked separately as “Treated” and cannot be removed except by spending a Fate Point or with Extended Care.
- The Flesh is Weak: These armor points stack with the armor worn and count as “non-primitive.” Hence, these would carry over to Scout Armor or Terminator Armor.
Chapter 5: Armory
Special Issue Ammunition
- Heavy Bolter special ammo costs +5 requisition. If using the backpack upgrade it’s +15.
- Kraken Rounds cost 15, not 5.
- Helmets can be donned or removed as a Half Action. Auto-senses will not return until next turn.
- If a full seal is required, it requires a Full Action.
Chapter 7: Playing the Game
- Cohesion Points can be gained during a mission and CAN exceed the starting Cohesion value.
- Characters may activate Chapter Abilities of their own chapter, even if they are not the squad leader. However, only the members of their own chapter (and Black Shields) may benefit from these abilities.
- Characters may only sustain or benefit from one Squad Mode Ability at a time.
- Under “Oaths”: Tactical Advance is actually Squad Advance.
- Oath of Knowledge: The Techmarine may take this oath.
Squad Mode Duration changes:
- Bolter Assault only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Furious Charge only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Holy Vengeance only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Fury of Sanguinius only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Lightning Strike only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Regroup only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Feel No Pain only lasts for the character’s turn, not the combat.
- Sustained Suppression: The shots allowed by this ability may include single or semi-auto bursts. No full auto.